ClevaMe Online Classes
ClevaZoom online classes include borrowed elements from both CAPS curriculum and Montessori; numeracy, literacy, fine motor and life skill lessons, bringing education to the comfort of your home.
Benefits of ClevaZoom Online
- We understand that parents tend to have other commitments, and prefer this mode of learning as it gives them power over how they will delegate their time towards their different projects of their lives.
- ClevaZoom online education also provides students with the chance to network with peers. This often leads to opportunities in terms of collaboration with other individuals in the implementation of a project or common interest. Students are able to fit into other environments easily given their exposure to the curriculum content.
- Guided by passionate, engaging educators in discussions enhances each student’s problem-solving and communication skills. Clevazoom classes are a constant flow of fun.
- ClevaZoom classes focus on the holistic development of the student, while remaining child-led in our approach to executing the curriculum materials.
- Class times are structured in such a way, as to accommodate the three learning periods: morning, mid-morning as well as in the afternoon.
Classes are combined to ensure we prepare the age group equally for school readiness
Monday, Wednesday and Friday Classes have the following time slots:
8:30, 11:00 and 14:45
Tuesday and Thursday have the following time slots:
8:30, 11:00 and 14:00
Classes are 40 minutes each.