This Policy sets out what the categories of personal information ClevaME may collect from you when you visit the website as well as how ClevaME processes that personal information. Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that the information as provided will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
If you have any questions about this Policy, kindly contact us by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. ClevaME may amend this Policy from time to time, please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by means of a prominent notice on the Website prior to the change becoming effective.
What do we collect
We may collect the following information from you by using our website:
1. Name and surname,
2. Contact number,
3. Email address
If you do not provide the information as needed, we may not be able to provide our services to you. Where you provide us with the personal information of third parties you should take steps to inform the third party that you need to disclose their details to us, identifying us. We will process their personal information in accordance with this Policy.
What we do with the information
We use your information to provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
1. To provide you with services you have requested and notify you about important changes or developments to these services;
2. To respond to your enquiries sent via the website,
3. To follow up as part of our customer care procedures;
4. To update our records about you;
5. For internal record keeping;
6. From time to time to contact you for market research purposes;
7. To improve our products and services;
8. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or services to you which we think you may find of interest using the email address as provided.
ClevaME may Processes your personal information where:
1. The processing of your personal information is necessary to enter a contract with you;
2. The processing of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
3. You may elect the restriction of the collection of personal information by:-
4. When required to complete the contact form on our website, you may look for the tick box, to not receive any information from us nor that the information be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
5. If you have previously agreed that we may use your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing, you may OPT OUT by sending an email to email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long we keep your information for
We are required to ensure that your personal information is accurate and maintained in a secure environment for a period no longer than necessary for the purposes for which we are processing your personal information. We generally keep personal information collected via the Website in accordance with the timeframes set out in any relevant legislation which applies to the personal information provided to us. However, in some cases we may need to keep personal information for longer (e.g., where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or dealing with complaints, legal challenges or prospective litigation).
Accessing your Personal Information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2 of 2000. Fees to obtain a copy or a description of personal information held about you are prescribed in terms of this Act.
Confirmation of whether or not we hold personal information about you may be requested free of charge. If you would like to obtain a copy of your personal information held by ClevaME please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you may request a copy of our Private Policy.
Your personal information may be provided by you. Personal information includes any information by which you can be identified, and which relates to you as an identifiable individual/ juristic person, such as your name, physical and postal addresses, e-mail address, race, sex, age and/or internet address of the domain from which you are visiting.
We undertake not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find relevant by consent.
Should your personal information held by us have changed you may correct any of your personal information that we hold by sending an email to email@example.com.